All students going out for a PIAA sport will need to register with FormReleaf – if you have a login/password from last year or this year, sign-in with that account information – otherwise set up a new account (see directions below).
- To begin your online registration, go to FormReleaf.
- Signup for your FormReleaf account by entering your name, e-mail address and password; confirm your password. Agree to the FormReleaf Terms of Service.
- Log into FormReleaf using your credentials (email address and password).
- On the top menu bar select “Find Organization”.
- Search for Great Valley Middle School by typing the first few letters of our school’s name; once located, click on “Great Valley Middle School”.
- Click on the Program (“2023 Sport…Fall, Winter, or Spring”) you wish to register for.
- After clicking on the appropriate Sport, complete all of required information.
When registering for the first sport of the school year:
Print the PIAA physical form from our FORMS PAGE. A physician must complete, sign and date this form. The physical must be dated 6/1 or later of the current year to be accepted for the sports seasons. The physical will need to be scanned and attached in the registration under the Physician area (Physical Upload). This is required prior to participation in the sport to complete the registration process.
For a second or third sport of the school year:
If an athlete has already completed registration for a team in the fall or winter, the registration process is slightly different. You will need to log-on to the athlete’s FormReleaf account and fill-in the “Recertification” information for the new sport. There is no need for another physical to be completed. If the student ended the previous season injured and was unable to participate, they will need to be cleared by a doctor. This document is called Section 9-Recertification by a Physician. This is similar to when an athlete is injured in a season and needs to be cleared by a physician to return back as an active member of the team.
- Sign (using your mouse/finger/stylus) in those fields where appropriate. Parent and student signatures are needed for multiple sections.
- When finished click “Submit.”
- You will receive confirmation from FormReleaf when you have completed the registration. Completion of the registration does not mean you/your student are cleared to participate.
- The Athletic Department will verify all registrations once submitted. Once reviewed, including the physical, the registration will be approved, and another email notification will be sent from FormReLeaf.
- If there is an issue, FormReLeaf will send an email notification of the issue. If you have not submitted a physical, you will not receive an approved notification for the registration.
- If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormReLeaf Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at (844) 367-6735.
- Walk Through Video of FormReLeaf
The activity fee is $95.00 for all athletes who participate in a sport.
Activity fees may be paid by check or via PaySchools Central before practice and/or tryouts begin. Checks can be brought to the main office prior to the start of the season.
No student will be permitted to participate on any athletic team without fully completing the requirements on this page.
Athletic forms may be accessed via the FORMS page of this website.